Our 3-day, live-instructed classes feature a combination of lectures, question and answer times, and memorization to facilitate as many learning styles as we can. It’s not a webinar or computer-based course. Our instructor – also the owner – is right there in the room with you, helping you every step of the way.
Here’s what you’ll learn during our classes:
- How to use the books (using the right book and finding the location of the information within the book)
- Text highlighting, tabbing, and computer exam strategies
- How to read and interpret the code
- How to do the math required on the exam (including duct sizing, water to ice conversions, combustion air sizing, and calculating CFM and friction rates)
- How to prioritize the questions with our test-taking strategies
The class also covers psychometrics, tax calculations, business law, code training, modern refrigeration, refrigeration and air conditioning, using the ARI ductulator, and Texas Laws and Rules.
We have hundreds of questions known to be on the current test, and all our information is up-to-date, meaning you’re getting the best help possible for passing your exams.
If you Choose to Purchase the Book Pack it Includes:
- 2015 Uniform Mechanical Code
- 2015 International Mechanical Code
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code
- Modern Refrigeration
- Texas Laws and Rules
- ADI Ductulator
Check out the sample video below:
5800 High Point Dr
Irving, TX 75038