Over 15 Years of Proven & Trusted Experience
Our 3-day, live-instructed classes feature a combination of lectures, question and answer times, and memorization to facilitate as many learning styles as we can. It’s not a webinar or computer-based course. Our instructor – also the owner – is right there in the room with you, helping you every step of the way.
Here’s what you’ll learn during our classes:
- How to use the books (using the right book and finding the location of the information within the book)
- Text highlighting, tabbing, and computer exam strategies
- How to read and interpret the code
- How to do the math required on the exam (including duct sizing, water to ice conversions, combustion air sizing, and calculating CFM and friction rates)
- How to prioritize the questions with our test-taking strategies
The class also covers psychometrics, tax calculations, business law, code training, modern refrigeration, refrigeration and air conditioning, using the ARI ductulator, and Texas Laws and Rules.
We have hundreds of questions known to be on the current test, and all our information is up-to-date, meaning you’re getting the best help possible for passing your exams. And that’s help we’ve been providing to Texas contractors every month since 2004, to the tune of more than 5,000 students.
Your Success Is Our Business
At Construction Data Inc., we’re here to help you climb the ladder from being the technician, to being the boss. We’ve worked with thousands of contractors to help them reach their goals.
With our licensing and test prep services, you’ll be ready for just about anything the licensing exams can throw your way.
Call us today at 888-500-7277 to get started!